Bill McKinney, PGA, GSEM,
2011 SCPGA Metro Chapter Teacher of the Year
Horton Smith Award Winner
The Golfing Machine
Impact Zone Golf
SwingFitGolf Skill Mastery Coaching is a changing the way golf is taught and learned.
- While most conventional instruction causes golfers to be self-conscious and tense, we follow the new science of learning and performance that leads toward automatic execution.
- You'll learn Deliberate Practice: productive training that separates the experts from the rest.
- In our camp, Impact Dynamics are king--and swing bottom control mastered before swing style.
The drills alone will work like magic, often needless of any conscious swing changes. Your coordination system will simply be upgraded when you practice in an effective coaching environment.
Deliberate Practice will get you started properly, improving, and maintaining progress.
Master the Impact Zone starting from the green and working backward.
Whatever your age or skill level, you can make immediate improvements to your game with SwingFitGolf.
"You don't get worse before getting better. You'll just keep getting better and better."
Bill McKinney's SwingFitGolf will help golfers of all ages and abilities:
- Train effectively for real improvement instead of just "playing at it"
- Learn how to 'Tripwire' your swing so you don't have to rely on timing
- Recognize and reduce optical and conceptual illusions
- Improve power, consistency, and control over all shots
- Stay motivated with productive 'Desirable Difficulties' training instead of drudgery practice
- Turn your brain into an accurate awareness sensor instead of a tyrant of doubt
- Train to be "comfortably THERE" with a performance stepladder strategy
- Gain control of body, club, and ball.
- Learn the 5 Impact Dynamics and the D-Plane, and why getting this wrong can kill your game